- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop on a cruise to Shell Key Island and see dolphins and other wildlife while snorkeling. At this pristine wildlife preserve, you'll get to snorkel and observe the wildlife, go for a relaxing swim, or just walk along the beach and collect shells. Depending on the time of year, you'll see dolphins in their natural habitat, along with manatees, rays, and wild birds.
All of our rides are semi-private, with a maximum of 6 passengers per boat, so you get to avoid the crowds when you ride with us.
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Parking at the marina
- Food, unless specified
Tierra Verde Marina Resort, 200 Madonna Blvd, Tierra Verde, FL 33715, USA
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a 2-hour dolphin snorkeling cruise and ride along the beautiful Boca Ciega Bay in St. Pete Beach, home to the dolphins and manatees. See these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. In your boat, visit the dolphins in the shallow sandbars, where dolphin mothers and dolphin calves love to feed and play.
Then head towards the Gulf of Mexico, to the pristine Shell Key Island Wildlife Preserve. Venture into the island's beach, and take a stroll along the white sandy beach as you collect unique, fascinating shells. Spend an hour or so on Shell Key Island, and snorkel in its three-foot waters off the beach. It's a great way to find live shells and conchs, and snorkelers are often visited by rays and manatees during warm-weather seasons.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time. All trips leave promptly at their departure time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.