- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Capture that quintessential Hawaiian sunset from atop Mt Haleakala, Maui's 9,740 ft. volcanic peak in Haleakala National Park. Most visitors head up the volcano to see the sunrise, so why not consider an evening spectacle instead to watch the celestial display bathe its light over Maui's lowlands? After the sunset, enjoy a 3-course meal at Cafe O'Lei at the Dunes — the perfect way to complete a day in paradise.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Dinner with coffee and water
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels on Maui: South (Makena, Wailea, Kihei), Central (Wailuku, Kahului) and West side (Kapalua, Napili, Kaanapali, Lahaina). Call our Call Center for hotel pickup time and location.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Home to the world’s largest dormant volcano; over 30,000 acres. The park is known for its unique volcanic features, its long scenic drive with numerous overlooks, and the unusually clear views of the night sky available.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
Majestic views of the crater at 9,740 ft.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Historic Makawao Town, Baldwin Ave & Makawao Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Views of Kula - open country slopes, quaint & rustic.
Misty mountains, higher elevation, rich volcanic soil, verdant farmland.
Stop At: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course, 1333 Mauilani Pkwy, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732-2542
Enjoy a delicious meal with views of the west Maui mountains.
Entree choices: Catch of the day, macadamia crusted chicken, vegetable Napoleon over quinoa with pesto & balsamic reduction, special salad and desert for gluten free/vegan/vegetarians. All choices include brownie sundae, hawaiian coffee or iced tea.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is recommended that you dress warmly, as temperatures on the summit range from 20 to 40 degrees F (-6 to 4.5 degrees C)
- It is not guaranteed that the weather on the day of your tour will permit viewing of the sunset
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.