- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Eat your way through the fun, upbeat vibe of downtown on this 3 hour casual walking food tour. Combined with sightseeing, history, and culture you'll experience Las Vegas like a real local. Venture off the beaten path and find yourself inside local favorite hangout spots. You'll indulge on one to two tastings of fun flavors at each foodie stop created by local chefs and small business owners. These creative, quirky dishes, like our Colombian style hot dog, represent the uniqueness you can only find in downtown Vegas. You'll hear their stories, learn about the revitalization of downtown, meet the people behind the food and find out why Las Vegas is called the 9th Island. A stroll down Fremont Street to see major attractions like the Slotzilla Zipline and the world's largest golden nugget will complete this city tour with enough food samplings for a complete meal.
- Food tastings (enough for a complete meal)
- Local tour guide
- Taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Taste Buzz Food Tours
- Drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for purchase)
- Water bottle
- Transportation to/from tour
- Gratuity for your tour guide
707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
217 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taste Buzz Food Tours, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Enjoy a 3 hour casual walking food tour of the downtown Las Vegas area including local favorite hang out spots in and around Fremont Street guided by your Las Vegas Foodie Friend. You will delight in a fun meal consisting of a tasting of a variety of creative bites from several local small businesses. Stop at several must-see Vegas attractions for photos and learn a bit of culture and history along the way. This is a great tour for people that would like to see the exciting, vibrant areas of downtown as well as venture into the unique, quirky side of where the locals play.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5615
Begin your foodie adventure here by visiting some of the small shops and eateries. Learn about the Downtown Project and how it is shaping the way Las Vegas is today.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Nugget Casino, 129 Fremont St Golden Nugget Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5603
Visit the world's largest golden nugget and the shark tank swimming pool while getting a little insight about these Vegas attractions before heading to your next destination.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Take a stroll through Fremont East and the Fremont Street Experience. Marvel in all the exciting acting taking place as you walk through Vegas' first paved street. Find out about cool bars and trendy restaurants that line Fremont East. Watch street performers, gaze at tourists flying down the Slotzilla Zipline, and take photos of neon signs that line the walkways. Visit a BBQ food truck for a delicious tasting of their bbq sandwich and homemade chips. Snap a souvenir photo with the chef before heading to your next destination.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino at Main Street Station, 200 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-2910
Uncover pieces of world history like antique slot machines and a piece of the Berlin Wall as you walk through the "Jewel" of downtown. Many locals don't even know about all the little gems hidden inside this gorgeous hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gold Spike, 217 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101-2921
Stop by a few more off the beaten path eateries along the way for some more tasty foodie finds. You'll finish your final foodie adventure at a playground designed for adults where you'll enjoy dessert and get the chance to play oversize kid games like giant Jenga, chess, twister, and cornhole.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A water bottle is recommended especially in summer months
- Must be able to walk 1.5-miles at a moderate pace in all weather conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tastings will not be provided to non-paying children
- Please contact tour operator if a minor is on the tour
- Child may share tastings per one adult ticket purchased
- Tour stops and tastings may vary
- Please contact tour operator in advance if there are any food allergies or restrictions. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Late arrivals are not admitted to join if they arrive 15 minutes after the commencement of the scheduled tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.