- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
New Orleans: birthplace of the cocktail and home to the nation’s most shocking and riveting history.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Pat O'Brien's
- Entry/Admission - Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar
- Entry/Admission - Carousel Piano Bar & Lounge
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
718 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Nightly 5pm - 7:30pm
Returns to original departure point
Join us for an exploration of the city’s storied watering holes such as Pat O’Brien’s, the Carousel Bar, Jean Lafitte Blacksmith Shop and others to discover where, why, and how legendary libations from the Sazerac to the Pims Cup were first concocted.
Here you will uncover the city’s astonishing scandalous past and present. Learn about the oldest professions from Storyville to the Tango Belt, from Norma Wallace’s last brothel to Blaze Starr’s Bourbon Street Burlesque. Next you will take a look into organized crime from Jean Lafitte’s piracy to the first home of the American Mafia. Learn about the New Orleans conspiracy connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.