- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 2 hour guided tour departs from the Cocohatchee River Marina in Naples. 9am and 10am launch times(The exact launch time will be confirmed once your reservation is made).You may see marine wildlife such as manatees and dolphins, shorebirds and birds of prey paddling through the protected back bays and mangrove estuaries surrounding Delnor Wiggins State Park and Barefoot Beach Preserve in Naples. The second half of the tour is spent in one of the majestic mangrove tunnels within the state park where you will learn about the mangrove ecosystem. Your guide will ensure each guest is given personalized attention narrating about the various plant and animal life you'll encounter on your tour. Tour routes are in the protected backwaters along the beautiful mangrove shorelines and shallow water estuaries of the preserve. A brief paddling instruction is given to make sure every guest is comfortable before we embark on every tour. All ages and skill levels welcome. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- Dry Box storage for keys, phone
- 6% Sales tax and Gratuity not included in ticket price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
13535 Vanderbilt Dr
9am, 10am year round(The exact launch time will be emailed once your reservation is confirmed)
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Kayak tours leave from the Cocohatchee River Marina launch ramp at 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples FL 34110. Guests will meet the guide 15 minutes before their scheduled 9am or 10am departure time. The exact launch time will be confirmed once your reservation is made.
The 2 hour scenic guided kayak tour takes you through the mangrove forest, mangrove tunnels and estuaries of Southwest Florida with a chance to see various wading birds and birds of prey, manatee, and dolphins. Learn about the local plants and marine life as you enjoy some exercise at the same time. Our kayak tours are family friendly and geared for all age groups and skill levels.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Finseeker Guided Adventures, Naples, Florida
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All kayaking excursions go out rain(light) or shine, hot or cold
- It is up to the guide to decide on cancelling the trip due to dangerous weather conditions(i.e. lightning, high winds, heavy rains). You have the choice of a refund or rescheduling
- Dress in clothes you don't mind getting wet in as you get wet in the kayaks(a change of clothes is recommended) and water shoes as your feet get wet. Restrooms are located at the marina.
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - all tandem kayaks hold 2 adults and 1 small child ages 2-8 yrs old in the middle seat (the tandem has a third molded plastic seat in the middle)
- Not recommended for participants that are not in good physical health, have serious medical conditions or pregnant
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking (max weight limit for tandem kayaks is 500 lbs total , 350 lbs for single kayaks)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.