- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
There’s more to Sedona than just new age retreats and fancy resorts. Case in point: this thrilling 2.5-hour guided Diamondback Jeep tour through the canyons and mysterious red rocks around this lauded Arizona town. Strap yourself in and prepare for a 4-wheel-drive adventure over rough terrain, learning about the geology, history and wildlife of the area as you go. You'll see sights like Thunder Mountain, Boynton Canyon, Bear Mountain, the Cock’s Comb, Doe Mesa, Greasy Spoon and Diamondback Gulch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily (March - November)
Your tour starts as you hop in your Jeep with your guide and take off through the rough-and-tumble hills and canyons around Sedona.
As you go, learn about the geology of the Sedona area, and listen to your guide's stories about local history, including American Indian lore, and what types of wildlife and vegetation exist here. Get an up-close view of some of the best canyons and mountains, including a different perspective on jaw-dropping Thunder Mountain, also known as Capital Butte, one of the tallest mountains in the area.
Stop for a look at the curiously named Cock’s Comb, a jagged, spiny ridge clad in various shades of red, and check out other natural highlights like Boynton Canyon, Bear Mountain, Doe Mesa, Greasy Spoon and Diamondback Gulch.
By the time you return to town, you'll have a new appreciation for the rugged natural beauty of this corner of Arizona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.