- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Step back in time to Southern Nevada's mining days on this trip to Eldorado Canyon from Las Vegas. See Techatticup, the area’s richest and oldest gold mine and explore the surrounding canyon where you’ll view historic artifacts. Stop at the Hoover Dam. Unlimited bottled water, snacks, entry fees and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Unlimited bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van or minicoach
Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel you will travel to Boulder City, home of the Hoover Dam, where you'll stop for a photo opportunity along the Bypass Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours, Clark County, Nelson, NV 89046
Then you're off to the Eldorado Canyon to explore the Techatticup Mine. Upon arrival you'll visit the general store where you'll learn about the history of the area by a local guide. You'll walk to the mine's entrance and be transported back in time when mining was a way of life for Southern Nevada as you tour inside for approximately 1-hour.
Afterwards, you will have time to shop and take pictures of the surrounding area, which has also been used as a film set for a number of movies.
Before heading back to Las Vegas, you'll visit the Nelson Overlook for a gorgeous view of the Colorado River flowing through Eldorado Canyon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for guests who have trouble walking on uneven ground
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.