- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend an evening exploring two of San Francisco's vibrant areas for food and nightlife on a walking tour through Chinatown and North Beach. On their own, they will stir your senses. Together, they awaken you to new flavors, ancient cultures, and a diverse lifestyle.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Professional guide
- Different types of Dim Sum
- Teas; learn how to brew them and their health benefits
- Chocolate from Z Cioccolato
- Cannoli from Stella Pastry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
400 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dragon's Gate, Bush St What3words: ///also.secret.ever, San Francisco, CA 94108
Meet your guide and group at the gated entrance to Chinatown (Bush & Grant Streets) to start your exploration of some of San Francisco's most dynamic neighborhoods. As you walk through Chinatown, you'll learn about Chinese culture and mysticism as you taste dim sum from one of the oldest bakeries in the area. Stroll past some of the district's interesting sculptures and listen as your guide points out some remarkable architecture.
Stop At: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
We'll explore Chinatown through a tea tasting and enjoy some local foods
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Next, head for North Beach, where you'll learn about the history and culture of this historically Italian neighborhood. Follow your guide to some of the little-known hidden gems that serve authentic Italian coffee and other treats. Additionally, search out authentic Chinese and Italian crafts and pottery and uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know.
Enjoy some local pastries, chocolate, and pizza along with a tour of the neighborhood from a local.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.