- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail Maui is proud to offer a destination snorkel sail to the exclusive island of Lana’i. Join us on Paragon to discover why the island has been named one of the TOP 10 snorkel destinations in the world. Once known as the pineapple island, Lana’i is now famous for remote tropical beaches and tide pools, pristine reefs, and the spinner dolphins that frequent Manele Bay. On your honey moon? Ask the crew about the breathtaking hike to check out Sweetheart Rock, and see why Travel + Leisure named Lana’i the No. 12 Most Romantic Island on the globe.
- Snorkel gear & floatation
- Light Continental breakfast
- Picnic lunch of your choice
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- Alcoholic Beverages - We're temporarily BYOB! No glass beer bottles or red wine please!
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manele Small Boat Harbor
After snorkeling in Manele Bay, we'll dock at Manele Harbor, pass out picnic lunches, and let passengers disembark for Hulopo'e Beach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hulopoe Beach, Lanai, Hawaii
A short walk from Manele Harbor is Hulopo'e Beach, one of the most breathtakingly beautiful beaches in all of Hawaii. Here you'll be able to enjoy your picnic lunch, go for a swim, snorkel with gear from the boat, hike up to see sweetheart rock, or just sit back and relax. Hulopo'e Beach park has plenty of shade, picnic tables, fresh water showers, and restrooms.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.