- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get ready to zip through the tropical waters of Miami on this 30-minute high-speed jet boat ride. Your daredevil captain will guide you through the clear blue waters off the coast of Miami and around nearby islands at speeds that will almost make you feel like you’re flying. This is a great way to see the Miami area from a different perspective. Take in the stunning skyline from the water, cruise around small islands off the coast and then return to shore to continue exploring.
- All-inclusive tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
- Jet boat tour
- Life vest
- Ziploc bags for personal items
- Entry/Admission - Jet Boat Miami
- Ponchos (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1635 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Returns to original departure point
Your wet and wild adventure begins at Sea Isle Marina. This jet boat ride is not for the faint of heart — get ready for 30 minutes of pure adrenaline! Your speed demon captain will whisk you out on an unforgettable ride.
Board the bright orange vessel and hang on tight as you hit full-throttle, cutting through placid waters and taking in the sights of Miami from a new perspective. Watch the skyline fade from view as you zip to the San Marco Islands and see the water sparkle beneath you. Your vessel speeds at a pace that would make the dolphins jealous.
Duration: 30 minutes
Location: Jet Boat Miami, 1635 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33132-1215
Next up is Memorial Island, where you’ll see the fabulous houses of the rich and famous. Bust out your cameras for some first-rate photos and then speed back to Sea Isle Marina. Once you’re back on land, consider picking up a survivor T-shirt (own expense) to commemorate your adventure.
Please note: Be prepared to get wet! Ziploc bags for your personal items will be provided and ponchos are available for purchase. During the winter months, layers are strongly advised.
Pass By: Veterans Memorial Island Sanctuary, 3001 Riverside Park Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963-1874
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be at least 36 inches (91cm) tall
- Be prepared to get wet! Ziploc bags for your personal items will be provided and ponchos are available for purchase. During the winter months, layers are strongly advised.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.