- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Ryman Auditorium, built in 1892 is a 2,362-seat live performance venue and is known throughout the world as "The Mother Church of Country Music" which is one of Nashville's true icons. Now, the history of the city's most famous landmark comes to life as never before with a state-of-the-art Soul of Nashville self-guided video experience and new multi-media exhibits that will immerse guests in the rich story of the Ryman.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Self-Guided Tour of historic Ryman Auditorium
- Get a Behind-The-Scenes look at "The Mother Church of Country Music."
- Get the opportunity to record a song in the Recording Booth
- Souvenir Photo Opportunity on the Ryman Auditorium stage
- Enjoy the "Soul of Nashville" intro movie
- Browse through the Hatch Show Print gallery and enjoy the many artifacts from your favorite artists
- Entry/Admission - Ryman Auditorium
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Daily - Subject to availability
Visit: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
Arrive at the Ryman Auditorium and redeem your voucher for a Tour ticket. At the start of your tour, you will be immersed in the Ryman’s magical history during “Soul of Nashville,” a one-of-a-kind theater experience which puts the spotlight on more than a century of legendary performances and showcases a new collaboration with Darius Rucker, The Fisk Jubilee Singers, Sheryl Crow and Vince Gill.
Five new exhibits are now open: Workin’ on a Building, Showplace of the South, Mother Church of Country Music, Ryman Stage to Screen, and Ryman Renaissance. Peruse genuine artifacts and enjoy videos with hosts Charles Esten, Marty Stuart, Nicole Kidman, Ricky Skaggs, Robin Roberts and Trisha Yearwood as they take you through each chapter of the fascinating Ryman story.
Guests can show up at the Ryman Auditorium anytime between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm for their self-guided tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the Self-Guided tour. You will be required to present this voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: On-stage photo availability may vary according to Ryman Auditorium commitments.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.