- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get ready for an exhilarating Hawaiian zipline adventure! Soar over cascading waterfalls and lush greenery on seven different ziplines – including one of the longest ziplines in the US – for unparalleled views of the Big Island's stunning ocean, mountain and jungle scenery.
- All necessary equipment
- Professional instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
Your exciting zipline adventure takes place at near the Akaka Falls State Park on the Big Island’s beautiful Hamakua Coast, known for its lush botanical gardens and waterfalls.
Just north of Hilo, Akaka Falls State Park is home to Akaka Falls, located on Kolekole Stream. When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by your professional zipline instructor and given a safety orientation. Once you’re strapped in, you’re ready to fly!
Soar over tropical greenery, cascading waterfalls, lush botanical gardens and diverse agricultural land. As you zip along, enjoy views of mountains and the beautiful Pacific Ocean off in the horizon.
You’ll travel on a 7-zipline course, which starts out mild and progressively increases in length and height, so that both thrill seekers and those who have never ziplined before can enjoy the thrills of ziplining. Each zipline is themed after an important staple in Hawaiian agriculture, and your guide will accompany and educate you along the way. You'll also get to sample some native Hawaiian fruits!
The grand finale is a zipline that is one of the longest ziplines in the country – and travels directly over a 250-foot (76-meter) waterfall!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Check-in 30 mins prior to tour time
- Minimum weight is 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.