- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This very popular eco-adventure and combines the best of a boat tour, a kayak tour and a walking tour in a single great learning experience. Depending on the season, you can encounter manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, ospreys, herons, egrets, pelicans, roseate spoonbills and/or numerous species of fish and shore birds. A very comfortable transport boat will bring you deep into Everglades National Park with your Florida Master Naturalist guide. Once at the first destination, the tour slows down using very stable, comfortable kayaks to get you close to the flora and fauna. Imagine paddling next to a manatee or a dolphin! (No previous kayaking experience is required and there are single and two-person kayaks on every tour). Continue your interpretive experience with a walking tour on remote, pristine barrier island beach … a beach that is seldom visited by others.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment and instruction
- Boat ride
- Professional naturalist guide
- Guided nature hike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
238 Mamie St, Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Area Tours, 238 Mamie St, Everglades City, FL 34138
Meet your ground and guide and begin your Everglade Experience. Each trip is led by an experienced Florida Master Naturalist who is certified by the National Park and licensed by the US Coast Guard.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Florida City, FL 33034-6733
Get the ultimate experience of the Florida Everglades on this fun, exciting eco-adventure by boat, kayak and foot! Your tour is led by an experienced naturalist who is certified by the national park and licensed by the US Coast Guard. Throughout your tour, your guide will teach you all about the history of the area, as well as the wildlife and diverse vegetation.
Begin your tour with a boat ride through some of the most beautiful and remote areas of the Everglades National Park. Once you arrive at your destination, receive a brief safety instruction before getting into your kayak (no experience required) and exploring the area up close. Paddle your way to Barrier Island Beach, a remote beach seldom visited by others. Here, take a guided walking tour of the area and see the wrack lines, shallow tidal zones, dunes, uniquely adapted plants, mangrove swamps and many different invertebrate species.
Your guide will tailor the tour according to the group’s interests and the day’s environmental conditions. You may encounter a wide array of the park’s wildlife including manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, ospreys, herons, egrets, roseate spoonbills and more!
After your hike on the beach, get back into your kayak and paddle back to the boat for your return journey.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will need to access the boat by ladder. With enough notice, you can load from a floating dock. Please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking if you require this option.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.