- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bonaventure Cemetery Tours are one of the most hauntingly beautiful experiences in all of Savannah. Just a short distance from the Historic District, no trip is complete without a visit to the amazing Bonaventure Cemetery. You must join one of the Master Storytellers for this historically breathtaking tour. You'll gain a new appreciation and understand...
it's where death and beauty meet.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by an art historian
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Bonaventure Cemetery
330 Bonaventure Rd, Thunderbolt, GA 31404, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3295
A guided tour through the 100+ acres and explain the histories and mysteries of many of Savannah's most interesting people, that just can't be experienced by going alone. Through 250 years, few cemeteries have touched the hearts and minds of so many, as the Hauntingly Beautiful Bonaventure Cemetery. Experience where "Death and Beauty Meet".
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Umbrellas and Rain Ponchos available upon request
- Walking cane/sport seating is available upon request
- Wheelchair accessible - some sand and gravel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.