- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come join us on a mouthwatering journey of Argentina's culinary highlights with Buenos Aires' most fun and interactive dining experience. Add some flare to your evening and opt for the wine-based cocktail class to begin. Then learn how to close your own empanadas using different 'repulga' techniques. During the dinner enjoy four boutique wines paired perfectly with foods from all four corners of Argentina, and top it off with what many claim to be the very best steak in the country. The final step; learn how to prepare Argentina's most popular drink, mate, coupled with the countries most popular sweet, alfajores.
- Dinner included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Empanada making class
- Unlimited wine tasting
- Meat tasting
- Hand gesture class
- Pre- Dessert
- Mate and alfajores class
- Mixology and aroma class (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mixology and aroma class (if option not selected)
The restaurant is in Fitz Roy 2110, Palermo Hollywood. its a corner next to the car wash!
Ends at Palermo neighborhood at approximately 11pm
Monday to Sunday
This unique interactive dining experience starts with a Malbec wine-based cocktail on arrival, and an introduction to your fellow foodie travelers who you'll be sitting with on your 14-person banquet table. Then, it's time to suit up in an apron and chef's hat.
The night is designed to take your taste buds on a journey all around the country, with foods that you might come to Argentina expecting to try, and some surprises that you definitely were not expecting to try. Each and every product used is of the very best quality available, and paired with boutique wines that enhance every mouthful. All the recipes for everything in the experience is available to guests after the dinner. The night is cleverly designed for travelers to meet travelers, and enjoy a real dinner party!
Test your sense of smell in our 'aroma room,' where you have to try to identify 20 of the most common smells within the wines of Argentina. Then, learn how to make, shake and create wine based cocktails made from red, white and rose wines and enjoy perfectly paired tapas. Finally, choose the cocktail you enjoy the most and make it in large version from scratch to take to dinner with you.
• Palermo Hollywood, Barrio de Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian and salmon options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Portuguese option only Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Note: Experience will start one hour later on December 24, and 31.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.