- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Lightning-quick feet and furious with passion — some of the best tango dancers in town will steal your breath away during La Ventana, a show not to be missed. Take your seat inside a restored tenement located in San Telmo, the Buenos Aires barrio where the sultry dance began. Mix in two tango orchestras, vocalists, a folk band, a demo of gaucho-cowboy culture, and you have a night to remember. Make the most of it with an upgrade to enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal with your wine before the show.
- Tango show
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, wine)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
- Transfers from/to Palermo Hotels or other areas. We will provide a meeting point.
La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list of hotels we pick-up from. Please indicate let us know the hotel you stay in. If your hotel is not included in the list, please, add it at the time of booking. If your hotel is outside the pick up area, a meeting point will be assigned.
Visit: La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
After hotel pickup, we’ll take you over to the cobbled streets of San Telmo, a historic neighborhood with deep roots in the tango tradition. Arrive at a "conventillo", a historic tenement restored and now used as a restaurant-theater, where La Ventana takes place.
For dinner, you’ll be able to choose between a selection of typical national and international dishes, some of which are listed below:
• Local empanadas
• Red meat
• Bife de chorizo with chips
• Entraña ‘special cut’ with papas al horno
• Plum-stuffed pork with a honey-mustard sauce (a traditional dish) and mashed sweet potato with orange and thyme
• Homemade flan, served with cream or dulce de leche
• Warm pancake with dulce de leche
• Soft drinks
• Zuccardi wines (half a bottle per person)
The tango show will begin at 10pm, with music from not only a live tango orchestra, but also an Argentine gaucho band. Onstage, four spectacular couples dance with incredible precision and a whole lot of passion.
The show will also give you an insight into gaucho culture through their music as well as a striking demonstration of their boleadoras skills (lasso-type tools used in herding cattle).
To bring an unforgettable evening to a close, the performers at La Ventana sing a touching tribute to Eva Perón.
At 11:45pm, once the show has finished, we’ll take you back to your hotel for the night.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.