- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you love Broadway-style shows, you’ll love 'Señor Tango', a glitzy spectacular of tango music and dance created by Fernando Soler, Argentine music sensation and icon. Sit inside a refined, grand theater dubbed by locals as the Cathedral of Tango and allow dozens of performers, including dancers and vocalists, woo you with the melancholy, joy and passion of tango.
If you want to enjoy a delicious three-course meal with your wine before the show, choose the Dinner & Show option, you won't be disappointed.
Hotel transport is included.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Tango show
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Soft drinks during dinner plus 1/2 bottle of wine per person (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown Hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Tangol
- Entry/Admission - Senor Tango
- Dinner and drinks (if option not selected)
- Transfers from/to Palermo Hotels or other areas. We will provide a meeting point.
Tangol, Calle Defensa 831 - San Telmo, Buenos Aires 1005 Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not included in the list, please, add it at the time of booking. If your hotel is outside the pick up area, a meeting point will be assigned.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Visit: Tangol, Calle Defensa 831 - San Telmo, Buenos Aires 1005 Argentina
After hotel pickup, head to the southeastern barrio of Barracas and stroll into a gilded three-story theater for your night of the award-winning
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
Señor Tango show, created by Fernando Soler, a national tango singer sensation.
Soler renovated the former general store started by Italian immigrants at the turn of the century into the restaurant-theater you see today, retaining its classical structural elements.
Admire the vaulted ceiling, iron columns and quebracho redwood brick floors.
With more than 43,000 square feet (4,000 square meters) of space, the elegant theater has been coined by locals as ‘the Cathedral of Tango.’
If you’ve opted for dinner, arrive an hour before showtime and dig into a three-course meal featuring Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wine. If you chose the show-only option, settle into your seat in time for the 2-hour performance.
Be prepared for a glamorous and outrageous show, boasting 40 artists and live horses. Nine pairs of dancers in sleek and slinky outfits move in steamy embraces across the stage. Depending on the night, Fernando Soler himself may come out and provide a soul-stirring rendition of his popular songs.
The show draws to a close with a grand finale dedicated to Eva Perón. With ‘Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina’ lingering in your thoughts, enjoy transport back to your hotel.
Sample dinner menu (subject to change):
Starter: Spinach crepe
-Traditional braised beef steak
-Grilled chicken with mashed potato and wild rice
-Grilled trout in lemon sauce with rustic potatoes
-Spinach and mozzarella ravioli with a selection of sauces
-Pasta: spaghetti, penne rigate (with a selection of sauces)
-Bodega Trapiche wine (half a bottle per person)
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.