- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit one of the biggest penguin colonies in the world and learn more about this incredibly social animal during a 4 hour tour. Take a boat trip to the penguin colony, accompanied by a professional local guide, and discover the city's highlights from the river while navigating on the Beagle Channel towards the Penguin Colony.
Learn more about this animals and get as close as possible to them, listen to your guides recommendations and get some historical facts about Ushuaia.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- 4-hour boat navigation
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Isla Martillo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Turístico (Tourist Port), Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 470, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Turístico (Tourist Port), Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
The tour starts at the Canoeros box office located at the Touristic Port of Ushuaia.
Here, you will receive all the indications to board the Catamaran
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia 9410 Argentina
As we sail away, enjoy the panoramic view of the City of Ushuaia and the mountains Olivia and Cinco Hermanos.
Pass By: Isla de Los Pajaros, Beagle Channel, Ushuaia Argentina
This island is the habitat of Magellanic and Imperial Cormorants, a privileged sector to spot marine birds.
Pass By: Faro Les Eclaireurs, Ushuaia Argentina
A Lighthouse standing on the northeastern-most island of the five or more Les Eclaireurs islands.
Stop At: Isla Martillo, Ushuaia Argentina
We will stop to observe from the Catamaran the colony of Magellanic Penguins that nest during the summer season.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 165 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.