- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the best of the Mendoza Province’s Andes region on this day trip that will take you along part of the Pan-American Highway toward the Chilean border. With an experienced guide, you’ll make your way to the highest mountain in both North and South America – Aconcagua – where you'll visit a lookout point for awesome photo ops. Stop along the way at various historical and cultural sites including Puente del Inca, Potrerillos and Las Cuevas. It’s a day of breathtaking natural scenery that can only be found in the Andes!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located hotels
- Entry/Admission - Potrerillos Dam
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't
select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
Potrerillos Dam its wonderful panoramic points.
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.