- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day in the Argentina countryside on this full-day tour from Buenos Aires to Estancia Don Silvano, a traditional ranch where you’ll enjoy a full 'fiesta gaucha' (gaucho party) experience. Loosely translated as the South American version of cowboys, gauchos are residents of the Argentina plains. The gauchos of Don Silvano will provide you will a fabulous day of ranch activities, horseback rides, snacks, a typical argentine BBQ lunch, dancing and a performance of their superb horse-riding skills.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Authentic Argentine Lunch with Beverages
- Afternoon Snacks
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Horseback riding
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Touristic Argentinian Ranch Don Silvano
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Daily excluding Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Depart Buenos Aires in a comfortable coach for the scenic ride through the Argentine pampas (plains) to Estancia Don Silvano.
Stop At: Touristic Argentinian Ranch Don Silvano, Ruta 8 - km 87,300, Capilla del Senor Partido de Exaltación de La Cruz, Buenos Aires Argentina
When you arrive at the estancia (ranch), your day of gaucho fun begins with a friendly welcome reception including empanadas, wine and juice.
Visit some of the ranch’s attractions, and then, watch the gauchos saddle up the horses, and take off on a leisurely horseback ride through the countryside.
Back at the ranch, tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch of grilled sausages, ribs and chicken accompanied by potato salad and ice cream. Red and white wine, soda, water and coffee are also all included. During lunch, be entertained by a folkloric song and dance show, and then work off your meal by participating in some traditional Argentine dances.
Later, go for a carriage or tractor ride, and then watch the gauchos show off their incredible horse-riding skills with ring races and other performances.
Before heading back to Buenos Aires, enjoy a glass of mate (an Argentine drink of yerba mate leaves steeped in hot water) accompanied by sweet cakes with quince jelly.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.