- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Embark on this 8-hour guided adventure to the Argentinean Falls of Iguazu National Park. Discover the Tour to the Devil's Throat Circuit and Upper Circuit, with a small-group of no more than 15 travelers. Enjoy a boat ride to cruise along the falls and even get wet at the end.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- National park fees, the maximum fee is 37.00
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform your accommodation name and address, with this information we can confirm your pickup time.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu National Park, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
The most famous between 275 falls from Iguassu Waterfalls, it is right on the border between Argentina and Brazil and it can be known as Union Falls too.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please confirm accommodation details to plan the pickup time
- The minimum age for the boat ride is 12 years old
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- It is recommended to bring a change of clothes as you will get wet on the boat ride
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.