- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get on Bus Vitivinícola with 6 weekly departures from Tuesday to Sunday and discovered the new way to explore and experience the Wine Roads Lujan de Cuyo, Maipú and Uco Valley. Transfer with a single ticket that will let you hop-on and off the same day at different wineries!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only; very punctual)
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Confirmed times of shifts in the wineries of each tour for visits and tastings; no reservation required
- Winery entrance fees and tastings (payable by cash or credit card on site, prices from USD$15 up to $400)
- Food and drinks
• Centrally located Mendoza City Hotels • InterContinental Hotel & Convention Center - Guaymallén • Hotel Esplendor - Maipú • Chacras de Coria Square - Chacras de Coria Lujan de Cuyo
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Half-day morning (2:15 pm) returns to Centro de Informacion Turistica (Garibaldi 10, Mendoza City) Full-day and Half Day afternoon returns to the same pick up hotels at around 6:30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
We offer different departures, several times a day, where you can choose the wineries to visit. We have 3 options: Full-day to visit up to 4 wineries and half-day morning or afternoon to visit up to 2 wineries. Each option offers different wineries to chose from.
We offer 5 wine hop-on hop-off tour options:
• El Río-Full Day/ Half Day option (Tuesdays): Ruca Malen, Cruzat, Melipal, Dante Robino, Renacer and Norton
• Luján Sur-Full Day/ Half Day option (Wednesdays and Fridays): Chandon, Zolo, Susana Balbo Wines, Septima, Casarena and Terrazas de Los Andes.
• Maipú - Full Day/ Half Day option (Thursdays): Trivento. Frutta Roja delicatessen, Tempus Alba, Trapiche and La Rural
• El Sol - Full Day/ Half Day option (Saturdays): Casa Vigil, Dante Robino, Olivicola Laur, Bressia, A16, Tierras Altas, Vistalba.
• Valle de Uco, only Full Day option (Sundays): Casa Petrini, Salentein and Andeluna.
There is no need to pre-book at the wineries. Please note that visits, tastings and lunch at the wineries are not included in the ticket price.
The bus departs from Mendoza,"International Wine Capital". We have 21 meeting points (hotels) where you can hop-on the bus at a certain time. Just make sure you are on time, because the bus has a schedule for each winery. The bus ride will be accompanied by a guide who will assist and advise you to build your experience of the winery tours.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The service is very punctual, make sure you are at your preferred hop-on location on time
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Guaranteed departures, does not require a minimum of passengers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Tour guide on the bus: very poor knowledge of English; and gave us only some basic informations at all (also in Spanish). I expected some more infos about the region, about Mendoza...
Timing: ok, without delays.
- Andeluna: very nice cellar, good guide.
- Salentein: excellent - the guide here spoke very good English and gave us a lot of informations, the lunch was one of the best we had in Argentina, the winery one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.
- Casa Petrini: nice surrounding and main house, but the guide was not soo good as the previous two and he was almost all the time talking with only two persons of our group.
The bus ride is too long and they stop more then 10 stops to pick up people which no one was there! waist of time. They are unorganized. They told us that we have to choose where to eat at the winery once they pick us up. But when you tell them your choice they say its soldout and you have to eat wherever left opening. Dont waist your time do privately. Its very frustrating, you are on vacation and want to enjoy the wineries they ruined it for us!
They are unorganized. They suppose to pick us up at 3pm. They cold that they are running late we waited for more then half an hour then they show up. Then the bus broke down and we have to wait another hour for someone to come and fix the bus that didnt happened and finally the tour lady called a taxi and took us to the winery but it was already 5 pm we saw one or two winery and they rushed us because they have to close. Shame....
The best way to tour Mendoza's wineries which you absolutely should do while in Argentina...!
You are able to visit a wide variety of wineries sparkling, large companies, small family bodegas... with this tour. I would suggest going for the full day. The man on the bus is always ready and waiting with alfajores and coffee perfect when you are a few too many tastings in...
The lunch stop was also a highlight. Although you do have to pay for individual tastings roughly 10 each, this is a much better value than packaged tours. The wine is also very, very affordable if you fancy something enough to take home.
Excellent tour. Be prepared to pay opte inside tour of each winery, it is NOT included in the fare you paid, it is part of the EXCLUSIONS... I wasn't expecting this when I bought the plan. Also, when you arrive to the place, the don't know and care about Viator Boucher, you arrive to a tourist center and they said you have to wait for the next bus