- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Drive a 4x4 vehicle (Land Rover or Toyota Prado) off-road through Tierra del Fuego wild lands on this 7-hour tour from Ushuaia. Delight in amazing views of Hidden Lake (Lago Escondido) and Lake Fagnano – impressive natural attractions within the Southern Andes range.
Your sturdy 4x4 off-road utility vehicle takes you through a stunning Patagonian landscape, where you’ll enjoy a lakeside barbecue lunch paired with Malbec wine! Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list, please indicate your hotel address so we can arrange your pick-up.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ushuaia - El fin del Mundo, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
The tour departs from the city of Ushuaia.
Stop At: Paso Garibaldi, RN3, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Paved mountain route that traverses the Southern Andes in Patagonia.
Stop for a panoramic view of Lake Escondido from its highest point.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de Lagos Escondido y Fagnano, Ushuaia Argentina
Stop for a panoramic view of the Escondido and Fagnano Lakes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Lago Escondido, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Drive along muddy tracks by the shore of the lake, surrounded by gorgeous scenery. Pass beech trees, sawmills and beaver dams, among other attractions, until you reach Lake Fagnano.
Stop At: Lago Fagnano, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Drive by the shore of the lake, until we reach the refuge. We will stop for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, shoes and prepare for colder weather
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.