- 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this world-famous natural wonder on this full-day tour that includes a boat ride experience to the falls. Accompanied by the narration of an expert guide along the way, you will explore the walkways of the park, ride an ecological train and even go on a short safari-truck through the jungle. For a perfect closure to the day, an adventurous boat ride will take you under the falls for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
- Professional Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Boat Ride
- Waterproof bag to keep your belongings dry
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time from your hotel will be between 7:20 and 8:20 a.m.
If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in the 'special requirements' box.
If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know your Airbnb address and we'll advise a meeting point for pickup. Travelers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their personal phone number so that we can reach them if needed.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Iguazu, Ruta 101 Km 142, Puerto Iguazu 3370 Argentina
After pickup at your hotel, you will be driven to the world-famous Iguazu National Park located on the Argentine side of the falls. Upon arrival, your guide will assist you while you purchase your entrance tickets.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu National Park, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
After entering the park, you will go on a 15-minute ecological train ride through the Iguazu rainforest to access the viewing platform that overlooks the impressive Devil’s Throat. The Devil’s Throat is the most important of all 275 waterfalls that comprise the Iguazu falls system, since it rises to a height of 80 metres (262 ft).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
After touring “Garganta del Diablo” (Devil’s Throat), you will continue to explore the walkways of either the lower or the upper circuit. Both of them are sure to impress you. The lower circuit features a more intimate experience with nature as you walk right into the jungle, familiarizing yourself with its humidity, sounds, aromas and steam. The upper circuit provides magnificent panoramic views from the top of the falls accompanied by the sound of water in the background and the sunlight on your skin. After touring one of those circuits, you will begin your boat adventure. First, you will go on a safari through the surrounding subtropical rainforest for about 15 minutes. While on the ride, your expert guide will point out the region’s diverse native flora and fauna. Soon after that, you’ll embark on a fun-filled boat journey for a close-up view of the falls. This exciting ride will give you quite the adrenaline rush as you navigate directly under the falls for a uniquely memorable experience. Needless to say, you will get soaked! But don’t worry, we will provide waterproof bags to keep your belongings dry.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Puerto Iguazu Argentina
After an exciting day full of thrills and enjoying breathtaking views of the waterfalls, you will be driven back to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu or Foz.
**Note: If you are staying in Foz do Iguacu, please bear in mind that your hotel pick-up may imply an additional cost
**The order of the itinerary is subject to change due to conditions of an operational nature. Your guide will decide which of the 2 circuits you will visit (lower or upper trail) and when, so as to avoid long lines and major crowds.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age required to go on this tour is 13 years old
- Bringing comfortable clothes and a spare change of clothes is recommended
- Near public transportation
- If you are travelling with a child between 13 and 18 years old, please don´t forget to bring their ID with you. It will be required prior to boarding the boat
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are staying in Foz do Iguacu, please bear in mind that your hotel pick-up may imply an additional cost
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.