- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a 4-hour sailing cruise including the highlights in the Beagle Channel, such as the Lighthouse Les Eclaireurs, the Island of Sea Wolves and Birdes (Cormoranes), and Bridges Island where you will descend and make a short trek. Sailing is provided in small vessels of maximum 20/25 people, making the experience much more enjoyable than the typical crowded sailings.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- 4 hour sailing tour
- Free snacks in cafeteria on board
- Short trekking in Bridges Island
- Transfer in/out to the port
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port Tax (to be paid at the port).ARS 20 pesos per person.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Sailing through Isla Alicia (sea lions colony), Isla de los Pájaros (cormorants)-
Pass By: Faro Les Eclaireurs, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Famous postcard in Ushuaia, lighthouse Les Eclaireurs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
The experience is great but I believe in winter time it's better to take the morning tour departing at 9 am. The afternoon trip gets really cold and windy and the minitrekking happens almost in the dark. Hot beverages on board make things better!