- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Unlike most other Mendoza agencies we enter Aconcagua Park and hike for one hour. An extravagant barbecue lunch with limitless wine is also included. Travel the old Trans-Andean railway via minibus on this 8-hour small-group tour. With your guide, pass the snow-capped Cordón del Plata and stop by the turquoise Potrerillos lake on your way to the mountain town of Uspallata. After passing through Penitentes Ski Resort you’ll reach Aconcagua National Park. On your return back you will have the opportunity to stop and see Puente Del Inca, a naturally formed bridge over a steep ravine. Once in Uspallata you’ll enjoy an afternoon lunch of Argentine asado (barbecue) before concluding your tour at approximately at 5:30pm.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Bottled water
- Lunch, including wine and soft drinks
- Morning tea/coffee
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
Gral. Espejo 266
Traveler pickup is offered
AirBnB and lodges located in Great Mendoza or Chacras de Coria
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Begin your tour with pickup at 8:30am from your hotel/hostel in Mendoza. Visit Potrerillos Lake around 9:30am before stopping for coffee in Uspallata at 11am. Continue on with your knowledgeable and fun guide as you make you way to Aconcagua National Park. This tour is one of the very few that is allowed access to enter the park. Once inside you will take a 1-hour hiking circuit, visit the Horcones pond, and then stop at a viewing point to see the tallest mountain outside the Himalayas (weather permitting). On the return back you will stop at Puente del Inca, a naturally formed bridge over a steep ravine around 1:30pm. Upon arriving in Uspallata you’ll enjoy an afternoon lunch of Argentine asado (barbecue) including a local delicacy, kid goat and some excellent wines at about 2:30pm. Hotel/hostel drop-off will take place at approximately 5:30pm. This small-group tour only allows for a maximum of 8 travelers to ensure a more personalized experience. Please note most of this tour is conducted via an air conditioned minibus, as there is about 5-hours of travel time spent in the vehicle. While there is a moderate amount of walking at Aconcagua Park and Puente del Inca, there is not time for major hiking due to travel distance.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age for participants is 15 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Long pants and a light jacket are recommended
- Personal food is allowed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.