- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in one of South America’s cultural highlights with this 7-hour private city tour by car. Your professional guide has a complete itinerary that will provide you an introduction to the city highlights and off the beaten track points as well. Explore La Boca, San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo, Palermo or Recoleta Cemetery, and shop for treasures at markets and boutiques along the way. This private tour offers a flexible itinerary that can be customized to suit your preferences.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pick up and drop-off at your hotel or cruise terminal
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide (English/Spanish spoken)
- Transport by private vehicle (by car up to 4 passengers and by van for groups of 5 or more passengers)
- Airport pickup and drop-off (available on request, it applies extra charge from U$D 100.-, depending on which kind of vehicle we need)
- Capacity for luggage: if you are a group up to 4, the tour is by car and the capacity of the trunk is just for 2 suitcases and 2 carry on (for the group, not per person)
Buenos Aires hotel or cruise terminal
Returns to original departure point
Start the adventure by meeting up with a private guide who will usher you around the magical city of Buenos Aires by car. Though there are planned stopping points, the itinerary is fully flexible and can be customized to suit your preferences. This tour is aimed at independent travelers who are looking to exploring Buenos Aires in a relaxed way.
Moving through the city by car, see all the highlights in a short period of time. Visit the most popular sights including La Boca, San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo, Palermo or Recoleta Cemetery. Shop for local treasures at boutiques and markets or stop to watch tango dancers.
Ideal for couples, families or small groups, this experience will provide an introduction to the city highlights and off the beaten track points, all guided by a friendly local.
Please note: Airport pickup and drop-off (available on request, it applies extra charge U$D 100.-).
You have be aware the capacity of the trunk is just for 2 suicases and 2 carry on (for the group, not per passenger)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing per person
- Limited space available for luggage, please inquire with local operator prior to travel date
- For cruise passengers, please advise the supplier of your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- IMPORTANT: the trunk of the car has capacity fo 2 suitcases and 2 carry on. If you carry more luggage, we need to rent a van, which has an extra charge (contact the supplier for prices)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I was trepidatious to use an App to get a tour (being old) but the results exceeded expectations.
Mirtes spoke fluent English so I did not have to sort thru my poorly remembered Spanish from school days long past.
We saw the highlights to excess actually in our 7 hour tour. Mirtes knew restaurants and artists and what to see.
We had a wonderful van for the four of us with skilled driver.
The value for our $600 for 4 persons was simply wonderful
Next time we travel - our tours will all be thru Trip Advisor and not thru cruise line.
Excellent service. Marisa driver and Andres operator were extremely efficient and kind. Thank you very much!
Excellent tour! Private guide and driver. Went to many different parts of the city and saw/tasted different local foods.
They were very flexible and listened to requests.
An excellent day spent.
Excellemt introduction to the city. Our guide Andres was very flexible and accommodated all our needs, including a change of date due to an airline delay. Definitely recommended.
This was a private tour for four with Andres, a local, and very experienced guide. His English was excellent, as was his knowledge of BA. Very flexible with our preferences during the day as well. Also, gave an 8 hour tour for less money than most other 7 hour tours, so he was good value too.
All told, and excellent day with an excellent guide. You won't go wrong with Andres and Viator!