- Flexible (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
SEMI PRIVATE SHARED TOUR. Discover the wineries of Argentina's Valle de Uco on a private day tour, and learn about Mendoza wine on its journey from grape to glass. With a private guide, the experience is tailored to you, meaning you can learn as much about the wine region as you wish. Tastings and lunch are payable on the day of your tour; round-trip hotel transport is included for a hassle-free excursion.
Only up to four people in the vehicle same price. More than four people in a group, a second vehicle should be hired.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Winery and restaurant reservations
- Bottled water
- Wine-tasting fees (approx. $12-30)
- Lunch (approx. $40-60)
Your Mendoza hotel
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Sunday
Your Mendoza wine tour starts with hotel pickup for the drive to your first winery of the day. Lasting roughly an hour, each winery visit includes personalized service, with in-depth explanations and generous tastings (own expense).
With your private guide, walk through the vineyards to discover the different steps of the winemaking process. Learn how freshly picked grapes are brought into the winery and selected by workers, and how after the leaves, bad grapes, and stems are removed, the best berries go through a second selection process before fermentation begins. If you travel in the main harvest period of February through April, you may be lucky enough to see this process in action.
How much you see, learn, or sip is up to you. If you prefer to go straight to the tastings, you can skip the explanations. The third winery visit ends in time for lunch, so if you want to add this on, just let your guide know. Lunch is typically a fixed menu and is eaten at the winery (own expense).
If time permits, finish up with a fourth winery visit before a drop-off at your hotel in the early evening.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Operated by a multilingual driver-guide
- Please note any dietary requirements in the Special Requirements field when booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.