- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Located inside The Faena Hotel - The best show of Tango Buenos Aires is undoubtedly ROJO TANGO, it is a unique experience, since its setting, menu, Terrazas reserva wines , Baron B champagne durning all night, and the best artists in the Country. The place is small, decorated as a cabaret of the 1900s, you will meet a live orchestra and great dancers. Artists who are part of these scenarios are great talents, both in tango and interpretation of each piece. Rojo Tango is the best without any doubt at representing the Tango history through its show.
First row guaranteed by booking through our agency.
The service includes transfer in private service in / out to your hotel
Pick up: 8.15 pm
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Tango Show
- Sparkling wine, Malbec, Chardonnay and soft drinks
- The service includes private transfer in/out to your hotel
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Rojo Tango
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areas
Returns to original departure point
Visit: Rojo Tango, 445 Martha Salotti, Faena Hotel & Universe Martha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires Argentina
Dinner & Tango show in the best exclusive place in Buenos Aires
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is important to book the Rojo Tango service in advance so that we can assure availability for first or second row table for you
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.