- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you want to live the golden age of Argentine tango, Tango Porteño is the right place to go. Have a great tango show and indulge yourself in the sophisticated decoration, the incredible staging and live the tango at its best, accompanied by top quality cuisine.
If you choose the Dinner option, you'll indulge in a delectable gourmet meal before the show. Enjoy a variety of fine wines, Argentine steak, and sinful desserts. If you choose the show only option, you will arrive directly to enjoy a Tango night. You will witness an unprecedented spectacle, with more than 30 artists and 12 live musicians on stage.
In addition, you can also choose to have a tango lesson that will give you an idea of the show you will see later.
- A la carte dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Tango class (if option selected)
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine for every two people (San Felipe Cellar) (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included only at the Only Tango Show and Dinner & Tango Show options (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Tango Porteno
- Dinner (Only-Show option)
- Hotel pickup for the Tango Class/Dinner/Tango Show option
Esmeralda 871, C1007ABI CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list of hotels we offer pick-up from. Please indicate us the hotel you are staying in.
Returns to original departure point
Leave your hotel in a comfortable bus and be taken to Tango Porteño, a tango venue that used to be a movie theater, located in Downtown Buenos Aires on the famous 9 de Julio Avenue and just a few meters from the obelisk.
Pass By: Downtown, Viamonte 976 5to piso depto J, C1053ABT CABA, Argentina
If you choose to take the tango class (pick up transfer in not included for this option), you will be able to learn the basic movements of this beautiful sensual dance. In one hour, professional teachers will introduce you to this wonderful dance, declared UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Once the class is over, you'll head to the main salon, where you will enjoy a three-course meal featuring different options of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wines (See below for a sample menu).
The Tango show starts at 10.15 pm. World class dancers take advantage of the wide stage while wall-screens provide beautiful images of dancing couples. The power and the impacting sound of the live band and the singers is going to leave you breathless.The meticulous scenography and costumes at the Tango Porteño create the ultimate framework to transport you to that enchanting time when all Buenos Aires was tango. This will be an unforgettable experience.
After an hour and a half show, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
Sample three-course dinner menu (subject to change):
Starters (choose one of the following):
• Classic creole little pies stuffed with knife-cut veal meat and green olives.
• Ham and raw ham duet accompanied by cheese dices, potato pudding in mustard and spring onion cream on green leaves bouquet.
• Glazed onion, shallot and leek cream soup with countryside bread croutons and fresh parsley rain.Main Courses (choose one of the following):
• Grilled Angus boneless steak with potato texture, cherry tomatoes, peppers and provolone cheese.
• Chicken breast stuffed with bacon and arugula, accompanied by toffeed sweet potato purée, rosemary flavoured vegetable tian and lime soft sauce.
• Pork flank with potato texture, cherry tomatoes, peppers and provolone cheese.
• Italian Fettuccine with peppers and baby eggplants in basil and chestnuts soft cream sauce.Desserts (choose one of the following):
• Spiced semisweet chocolate ice cream, accompanied by classic rice and milk pudding on base of praliné
• Porteño typical dessert tasting: Crème caramel homemade custard, cheeses and confitures trilogy, crème-caramel ice cream on orange and cocoa crispy biscuit.Included Beverages:
• San Felipe wine
• Beer, sodas, mineral water
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This Tour lies about the lesson part of their tour. We booked this because of that and were very disappointed when we went to the show and nobody knew what we were talking about when we tried to ask about the lessons. Despite the fact that our voucher said tango lessons they did not offer them. This company chose to lie to sell tickets and we were very disappointed, especially because it was our last night and we completely missed the opportunity to take a tango lesson.We saw a few tango shows and I really recommend going but just not to this one.