- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bring your smile as you enjoy a bike ride with an experienced and professional guide who will show you Buenos Aires’s finest attractions, safely and at a comfortable pace. We feed you at a superb local street food place, meat lovers to vegetarians all leave Satisfied. This tour will make your time in this great city as exciting as possible. It is a great introduction for first-time visitors and great for all riders with some city confidence. You will have a fantastic day out in Buenos Aires.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All necessary equipment included
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Water bottle
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Chile 1145, C1098AAW CABA, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
Everyday at 10am
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rental Bike Argentina, 1145 Chile St, Buenos Aires C1098AAW Argentina
Start and finish point
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
We go across the old quarter of the city.
Pass By: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
We stop by to talk about it's history and the reason of people's passions.
Stop At: Calle Museo Caminito, Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza y Magallanes (La Vuelta de Rocha promenade), Buenos Aires Argentina
It's our first long stop, the open sky museum of Caminito.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Second port of Buenos Aires, today is the newest neighbourhood in the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Foundational site of our city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Elegant and green...
Stop At: Reserva Ecologica, Buenos Aires Argentina
It's the only protected natural area of the city, and apart from spotting species, we can see the skyline of Buenos Aires.
It's closed on Mondays and rainy days.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1790, Buenos Aires 1116 Argentina
One of the most famous necropolis in South America. Well known for its architecture, sculpture groups and the stories hidden behind it's doors.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Rosedal De Palermo, Avenida Infanta Isabel, Buenos Aires C1425CHA Argentina
The "central park" or BA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.