- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend 7 hours on a tour of one of the most incredible wildlife reserves in South America, Peninsula Valdes. Accompanied by a private guide, learn about the animals who frequent the area, including American Ostriches and Foxes. See the sea lion colony before heading back to the port at the end of the day.
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Valdes
- Entry/Admission - Caleta Valdes
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Piramides
Puerto Madryn cruise port and hotels
Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival. Please advise preferred departure time in the special requirements.
Returns to original departure point
Start your day with a pickup from the Puerto Madryn pier and travel 30 kilometers north to Peninsula Valdes. Entering through the isthmus Carlos Ameghino, you will stop in the interpretation center. This is the first stop of the tour, where you will learn about the history of this peninsula and of the fauna and sea birds. After 1.5-hours, move on to Caleta Valdes to see the creek, penguins, and the only continental colony of elephant seals.
During the journey, you will see the natural inhabitants of the Peninsula Valdés including American ostriches, guanacos, and maras also known as Patagonian hares. Observe the piches or armadillos, foxes, skunks, eagles, and owls among others.
Finally, head to the Puerto Piramides village and Punta Pramides to pay a visit to the sea lion colony. Once your tour comes to an end, you will head out once more to return to Puerto Madryn.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.