- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We recommend this tour for nature lovers, as it takes you to the heart of the Nature Reserve and Landscape Tierra del Fuego, where the Emerald Lagoon is located. Emerald Lagoon Trekking from Ushuaia is a 4 hours trek through landscapes of great beauty, being able to observe the local flora and, if we're lucky, foxes, condors and beavers.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Transfer IN/OUT from selected hotels
- Professional guide
- Lunch Box
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
25 de Mayo 296, V9410DFF Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
The walk begins with the passengers pick up from selected hotels around 8:00am. We will travel approximately 20 km by minibus to the Tierra Mayor valley, where many excursions are made. There we will find the Nunatak refuge.
From the refuge we will begin the walk, during which we will cross peat bogs, streams and ancient forests of Lengas and Coihues, typical vegetation of the region. If we're lucky, it is possible to see local wildlife such as foxes, condors and beavers.
We will continue walking until we reach the Emerald Lagoon, located at the heart of the Nature Reserve and Landscape Tierra del Fuego. The color of the water added to its geographical location, in the Cordillera Fueguina, invites us to stop and rest on its banks while appreciating the stunning scenery. Here the Lunch Box will be given, so we can enjoy our lunch.
Finally, we will return to the Nunatak refuge, through a different path that the one we took at the beginning, to continue exploring the reservation. From the refuge, we will get into the minibus, which will take us to our hotels at about 2:00pm, ending the journey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.