- 10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore Mendoza on this full-day guided mountain tour. Grab your camera and breath the pure air of the Andes, from Mendoza to the Aconcagua Park, the magical Route 7. This day tour includes a hike of about 1,5 hours (according to physical condition and weather permitting)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Professional Guide
- National Park fees
- Hike in the Aconcagua Park
- Bottled water
- Full Breakfast at Uspallata
- Full Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Andean Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
- Rent of winter equipment
Chile 1416, M5500GRG Mendoza, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Air BnB and private flat/house are ok in Mendoza Center only.
Returns to original departure point
Be picked up at your hotel in Mendoza at 7:30 am, and head for an amazing day on the way to Chile and the Aconcagua, one of the most famous road of the world.
Stop at each of the following point of view to take pictures: Potrerillos Lake, Uspallata, Penitentes, Puente del Inca, Las Cuevas, Aconcagua Park.
If the weather permits hike in Aconcagua National Park for 1 or 2 hours till the famous bridge that was build for the movie 7 years in Tibet.
At approximately 7pm you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Full breakfast is included and full lunch at Uspallata with traditional Argentinean or regional lunch.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Highly recommended: Long pants, coats and/or wind break, small backpack, sunscreen, hat and sun glasses; In winter also gloves, scarf and woolly hat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The entire day was perfect: comfortable transportation, small group, spectacular scenery. A very nice stop for breakfast and on the way home a delicious Asado lunch. Our English fluent guide, Rodrigo, was experienced, knowledgeable, and attentive to everyone. Wear good shoes for the hiking trail.
We were very disappointed in this trip. Our “guide” did not give us any information throughout the 4 hr drive. We hiked for an hour and could have read the signs ourselves. The only thing we paid for really is the drive to/from (in addition to the guide there was also a driver). Not worth the money.
Thoroughly recommended. We were picked up on time from our hotel and taken to Uspalatta for breakfast, after which we were driven up into the high Andes. Aconcagua national park was beautiful and we did a hike to see some lakes and the peak in the distance. On the journey back down we stopped at Punta de Incas, which was amazing. We were taken for an excellent, authentic parilla lunch with wine, then back towards Mendoza, via a lake, where we saw several condors in flight. Our guide Melissa was excellent.