- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a food-lover's tour of the Buenos Aires' Recoleta neighborhood with an English-speaking local as your guide. Visit three restaurants for an in-depth exploration of this lovely downtown residential area, and thrill your taste buds with authentic Argentinean cuisine, including empanadas, dulce de leche and parrilla. Eat like a local at neighborhood restaurants on this fascinating and delicious tour of Recoleta!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free snacks included
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food tastings and mate drink
- 1 glass of Malbec wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Junín 1865, C1113AAU CABA, Argentina
Square Josephine C. Bignone, Vicente López, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
After meeting your tour group at the Recoleta Cemetery entrance, take a walk through the neighborhood's early-evening streets as you make your way to your first local restaurant. Discover the real flavor of authentic empanadas at this typical Argentinean cafe, and taste the different beef, cheese and vegetarian fillings.
After enjoying your appetizers, continue to another restaurant for the main event: the parrilla. Dine on authentically grilled Argentinean meat, served with a glass of the local malbec wine.
To complete your foodie experience in Recoleta, visit the final restaurant for dessert of home-made ice cream topped with the local favorite, dulce de leche, a decadently rich caramel sauce. To finish up, you can try some mate - a traditional Argentinian drink. After your tastebuds are satisfied, your tour will end in Recoleta, where you'll be able to explore the neighborhood on your own!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.