- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See some of northern Buenos Aires’ best-known districts – Recoleta, Puerto Madero and Palermo – on a fun and entertaining bike tour. With a knowledgeable guide, you’ll enjoy easy pedaling to top city attractions like Recoleta Cemetery (where Evita lies) and Barrio Norte. Admire the city’s many grassy parks, historical architecture and beautiful homes, plus enjoy the fresh air.
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Use of bike and helmet
- Beach Cruiser Bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Tangol Travel Agency, Defensa 831, C1065 AAO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dr. José Modesto Giuffra 308, C1064ADB CABA, Argentina
After meeting your guide in San Telmo, listen to a quick safety briefing before receiving your bike (a comfy beach cruiser) and helmet. Then hop on to begin your leisurely ride.
Begin in Puerto Madero, the newest neighborhood in the city. Its old docks have been transformed into restaurants, lofts and offices, which boast incredible views of the city.
From there, ride through Recoleta, famous for its French-style buildings and large parks. See Recoleta Cemetery, where legendary Argentinians like Eva Peron (aka Evita) are buried, and pass through Barrio Norte, an informal name given to a lively section of Recoleta around Santa Fe Avenue.
Then head toward the district of Palermo – Buenos Aires’ largest neighborhood. Pedal to Palermo Woods, the city’s largest park, where you can admire its rose garden with more than 400 rose bushes. See more of the park’s sights, including the Buenos Aires Zoo, the Botánical Garden, Plaza Italia, Galileo Galilei Planetarium and the Spaniard’s Monument.
Throughout your tour, your guide will tell you about Buenos Aires’ rich history and provide commentary about the sites you’re passing. You’ll also break periodically to stretch your legs and take photos. Your tour concludes 3.5 hours later at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger must be at least 4 feet and 9 inches (150cm) tall
- Electric bicycles are available to whom is not in fisical conditions to ride 3 hours at the same rythm (on request)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.