- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This 2-day trek offers the possibility of enjoying the most amazing views of Patagonia's most iconic massifs: Mount Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre as you camp for one night in the wild. You will get a close view of Fitz Roy and its glaciers from Laguna de los Tres viewpoint. Then, from Laguna Torre you can see Cerro Torre, Grande Glacier and Las Adelas. The set camp allows you to hike with no weight in your pack and you will have a comfortable dome to give you a good space for chilling with your new friends. Groups are limited to 8 people.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multi-Day Trip
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hiking tour
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
If you cant find your hotel, please send as a Message. Pick up will be from 8AM.
Day 1: El Chalten – Laguna Capri - Camp Poincenot - Laguna de los Tres (L) (D)
You will meet your guide at 7:30am at your hotel, check all equipment and receive information and last details. It is recommended that you go to the meeting point no later than noon the day before so our guide can meet you and make sure gear is appropriate for weather conditions.
Once you are all set, we will hike on the Fitz Roy path, crossing Capri Lake up to Poincenot Camp. We will set camp, leave our things and hike up to Laguna de los Tres. There, we will appreciate an amazing view of Fitz Roy Massif. This viewpoint is the closest you can get to the Peak's walls in a non-technical hike. After contemplating Laguna de los Tres and Laguna Sucia, we will return to camp and enjoy our dinner in our set dome. Your tent will be set and sleeping bag will be provided in camp. The duration of the entire hike is about 7 to 8 hours and we will go up to an altitude of 2,624 feet (800 meters).
Day 2: Camp Poincenot - El Chalten (B) (L)
After breakfast, you will head up to Torre Valley from Poincenot camp. On the way, you can appreciate both Madre and Hija Lakes, with Fitz Roy in the back. We will cross to Torre Valley and get up to the lake where we will appreciate amazing views of Cerro Torre and its Glacier. The duration of this hike is about 9 hours. After enjoying this wonderful tour, you will be taken to El Chalten.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring: Comfortable hiking pants, hiking boots, waterproof jacket and pants, beanie, fleece, 2 pairs of socks, small backpack, personal hygiene set, sunscreen, gloves
- Confirmation will
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.