- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an evening out and watch a tango show from one the most spectacular windows in the city which blends the river that brought the immigrants who would give birth to tango, with the most modern buildings of Argentina. This means tango is alive. To enjoy the experience of Madero Tango is to really get to know where tango lives. This musical genre recently declared a human heritage is much more than the memory of its golden decades. Today, tango moves your nerve, ignites your passion, woos you. It is definitely alive and it is the real and vivid story of every day life. Madero Tango is the only place of its kind where the present and the past merge to create a bond between the audience and tango that is never forgotten.
- Several menus to choose from
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, wine)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Entrance ticket to the show
- Entry/Admission - Madero Tango
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transfers from/to Palermo Hotels or other areas. We will provide a meeting point.
Madero Tango, Alicia Moreau de Justo y Brasil Dique 1 - Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list.
Please indicate your hotel address at payment and we will confirm the pick-up.
You should wait in the lobby of the hotel.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Wednesday thru Monday
Visit: Madero Tango, Alicia Moreau de Justo y Brasil Dique 1 - Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires Argentina
After hotel pickup, you will head to Puerto Madero, the most modern place in Buenos Aires, to arrive at a beautiful building where Madero Tango takes place. If you’ve opted for dinner option, you will start your night enjoying a dinner in which you can choose between an international menu and the most typical Argentine dishes and wineries. If you've chosen the show-only option, slip into your seat in time for the performance. The show is composed of more than 20 excellent artists on stage and a live orchestra formed by six upper level musicians. It presents a story in which the present and the past merge creating a bond between the audience and tango that is never forgotten.The show lasts about 1 hour, 40 min, and then you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Show Only: You will have a good view of the show. Meals or drinks are not included. Yet, customers will be able to order any dish from the menu and pay for the consumption.
Dinner Show Platea: Tables are shared, located from the 6th lateral row and from the 3rd diagonal row to the stage.
Three Options for each dinner course on the menu (subject to change):
• Tomato, Green Salads Mix with Parmesan Cheese with Basil Sauce in Rustic Basket
• Pumpkin Foam with Cheese Mix and Tibia Sauce
• Sweet and Sour Teriyaki Chicken
• Country style Chicken breast stuffed with Ham, Fine Herbs and assortment of Cheese, with Vegetable Risotto and Mango and Pear Chutney
• Guitar Strings with Arrabbiata Sauce, Tomatoes and Chicken Cubes with Fresh Basil on Top
• Beef Stew with Onions and Breadcrums
• Traditional Homemade Flan with Dulce de Leche
• The English Soup Also Lives
Dinner Show VIP: Seats from the 4th Row in front of the Stage and up to 2 Lateral and sideways rows and round shared tables.
Includes a tango show video and a tango dance lesson. 6 options menu for each course which will allow you to taste the most distinctive of Local and International Gastronomy (subject to change):
Entrees - Same as Platea option + :
• Hummus Casserole, Tostone and light Carrot Sticks
• Meat and Potato-filled individual Pie in Tomato Regional Sauce
• Grill Chorizo, Typical Argentinian Dish
Main Courses - Same as Platea option + :
• Argentine Beef with Herb Buttered Roasted Potatoes
• Coast Hake with Mustard Cream and Rustic Mashed Potatoes
• Pork Shoulder with White Wine, Vegetables and Spanish Pommes
Desserts - Same as Platea option + :
• Apple Trifle, Crumble of Cinnamon and Sponge Cake
• Light Version of a German Classic
• Pionono, Egg White Meringue, Cream, Dulce de Leche and Nuts Layers
• Traditional Dessert Rogel with Spiced Syrup
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If dinner option selected, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.