- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You can’t fully experience Buenos Aires, the city where the tango originated, without enjoying a live tango show! During this fantastic night out, enjoy a dinner of international cuisine (optional) followed by great entertainment from professional tango dancers at one of the most historic venues in Argentina, Viejo Almacen!
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Unlimited sodas during dinner plus 1/2 bottle of wine per adult (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Buenos Aires hotels only)
- Dinner (if option not selected)
Tour departs from most downtown Buenos Aires hotels. If your hotel is located outside this area, you will need to find transportation to a nearby hotel for pickup.
Returns to original departure point
Experience one of Buenos Aires’ most famous cultural traditions – a tango show – at Viejo Almacen! This three-story “tango temple” is located in the historic district of San Telmo, the city’s oldest neighborhood where tango and other forms of culture and art fill the streets.
With Viejo Almacen’s energetic atmosphere, you can’t help but get carried away in the excitement of the show. The classic tango performance features more than 20 tango dancers and artists and includes music, dancing and even a little poetry.
If you select the dinner option, you’ll feast on a delicious meal before the show . Menu options include creole empanadas (meat pies), sorrentini stuffed with ham and cheese, vegetable risotto, dessert and unlimited beverages (sodas) and 1/2 a bottle of wine per adult.
If you choose the show-only option, you’ll arrive at Viejo Almacen in time for the performance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: If your hotel is located outside of downtown Buenos Aires, you'll be give the name of a nearby hotel where you can be picked up and dropped off for the dinner and tango show
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.