- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The corner of San Juan and Boedo is a historical and traditional place in the city of Buenos Aires. It's a symbol of urban culture and that's where you'll find La Esquina Homero Manzi, a restaurant with a cuisine of international class. Come along for a night of traditional Argentine culture!
- A la carte dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tango Show
- Three course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft drinks, beer and a bottle of wine for every two people (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Esquina Homero Manzi
- Three course dinner (if option not selected)
- Soft drinks, beer and a bottle of wine for every two people (if option not selected)
Esquina Homero Manzi, Avenida San Juan 3601, Buenos Aires C1233ABG Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list.
Please indicate your hotel address at payment and we will confirm the pick-up.
You should wait in the lobby of the hotel.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Every night, all year long
The bar built on that corner in 1917 became the symbol of the urban culture of the decade of the forties. At those tables many of the musicians were the ones who made tango the most representative artistic expression in the city. The charm and the cultural importance of the place, declared a historical building, attracts hundreds of people every day. Its reopening implies a re-modernization, with equipment that ensures comfort and features to meet the modern demands of the 21st century.
After hotel pickup, you'll head to the Boedo neighborhood where Esquina Homero Manzi is located. If you choose the dinner option, you'll start your evening with a delicious three course dinner featuring an international menu as well as more traditional dishes (see sample menu below).
The show begins at approximately 10pm and it will be a memorable experience. With more that 15 artists on stage, the tango show will include a live musical quintet (bandoneon, piano, violin, guitar and bass), two singers and four dance couples. After the show, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Sample three course dinner menu (subject to change):
Small glass of sherry with small stuffed pastry.
Starters (choose one of the following):
Assorted cold curs with salad
Cake roll filled with ham and heart of palm
Main Courses (choose one of the following):
Boneless steak with french fries or mixed salad
Chicken with almonds served with noissette potatoes
Vegetables or ricotta ravioli
Ice cream with kiwi and strawberry sauce
Drinks (choose one of the following):
Mineral water, or soft drinks or fruit juices or beer
Red or White wine (one bottle for every two people)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.