- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 5-hour bus tour of the Paseo Victorica and view the Tigre Art Museum. Then, experience sailing on traditional boats. To finish your tour, arrive to Puerto Madero and hop aboard a cruise on the "Humberto M" boat. You will be sailing "The widest river in the world" and take in fascinating views as you pass through the Río de la Plata Coastline. Your tour includes a multilingual guide and lunch on board.
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup (downtown area hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels (Retiro, Recoleta, San Telmo, Micro Centro, and Puerto Madero)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Visit the northern area of the province of Buenos Aires. Leave the city to the north of the province by the Costanera Avenue enjoying the imposing view of the Rio de la Plata, one of the widest of the world. Continue by bus to the Tigre City located 36 km from Buenos Aires. Five rivers ride through the delta. This trip has been designed to cover five of the main rivers of the first section of islands in the Parana's Delta. Sailing in comfortable ships, you will discover the 5th largest delta in the world where nature is expressed in all its splendor.
Admiring small rivers and internal streams you will enjoy one of the most wonderful and beloved places of many Argentine families, discovering houses, schools and churches through which you can imagine the unique island life.
Afterwards, tour around the center of the city, visiting important places such as Paseo Victorica, museums and the casino, stopping to visit the Fruits´ Port, where you will learn about its history and have free time to take a walk and also make purchases if wished.
To finish the tour, arrive to Puerto Madero to enjoy a cruise aboard the "Humberto M" boat which is the best choice to appreciate Buenos Aires in a way no one else can show. You will be sailing "The widest river in the world" and take in fascinating views as you pass through the Río de la Plata Coastline.
During the cruise you will see the Buenos Aires Port, spot the Old Immigrant hotel and the Argentine Yacht Club. You'll also pass by the classic Fishermen Club with its typical construction, Jorge Newbery Airport and Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal.
Along the way, you may also see people practicing nautical sports as well as other ships from different sizes. Enjoy the wonderful views of "City Porteña" in the background and have an unforgettable time.
You will depart from Puerto Madero at 2:15pm and return at around 4pm. Your tour includes a multilingual guide and lunch on board.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Casual attire recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.