- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Do you want to feel GAUCHO for a day? Did you ever ride a horse? I try a Argen- tine barbecue? On this trip we will travel 80 KM to the north of the Province of Buenos Aires, to the famous Pampa Ar- gentina. Upon arrival, the gauchos will welcome us with empanadas and wine. Then you will enjoy free time where ac- companied by our guides, you can do di- fferent activities: cart rides, ride horses and visit the old house of the founder of the ranch. At lunch time a spectacu- lar barbecue, accompanied by a variety of salads and free drinks. Then, music and folk dances show. At the end of the show, the gaucho skills, trotter in- terweave and ring race. Ideal walk not only to enjoy a day outdoors, relax and get away from the accelerated life of the city, but also to know the history and customs of the gauchos, ancient settlers of the Pampa. FREQUENCY: Tuesday to Sunday
- Transportation only Hotel located in downtow areas
- Tour of the ranch
- Horse and cart riding
- Lunch: delicious empanadas and traditio- nal roast with salads, dessert and coffee
- Free drinks throughout the field day
- Guided visit to the main house to disco- ver the history of the gauchos
- traditional characters of the Argentine Pampas
- Bilingual guide throughout the tour
- Folk music show and horse show
- Sundays the Estancia is closed
- If yu are not located in downtown areas we will send you a meting point for the pick up
- Mondays the Estancia is closed
- Sundays in not open
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areas
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Close to Obelisto Street Corrientes and 9 de Julio
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia Santa Susana, Los Cardales, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
The Estancia is located in the Campana party, near the town of Los Cardales, Province of Buenos Aires.
Its extension is 1200 has. , dedicated mostly to the agricultural exploitation, adding to it the tourist activity both nationally and internationally, for about 30 years. We receive tourists from Tuesday to Sunday every day of the year.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Argentina, Los Cardales, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Los Cardales is a locality located in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. It belongs to the party of Exaltation of the Cross, whose head is the Chapel of the Lord. It is located 13 km from the head of the game, and 70 km. of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. In this place is loated the Santa Susana Estancia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation only Hotel located in downtow areas - if you are not in downtown ares, we will send to you a meeting point for the pick up
- DURATION: 8 hs.
- IT IS NOT SUSPENDED BY RAIN
- FREQUENCY: Tuesday to Sunday
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch: delicious empanadas and traditio- nal roast with salads, dessert and coffee. Free drinks throughout the field day Guided visit to the main house to disco- ver the history of the gauchos, traditional characters of the Argentine Pampas Bilingual guide throughout the tour. Spanish-English-Portuguese. Folk music show and horse show
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.