- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get to know Buenos Aires with this combo tour that combines two great tours in one day! You will first visit Tigre Delta on a half-day trip and can choose to do it in the morning or in the afternoon. Enjoy relaxing cruise between the many rivers and islands that compose the city of Tigre and discover a different, less stressful way of life, just a few kilometers outside Buenos Aires. In the evening, end your day in at La Ventana tango show in Buenos Aires. You will enjoy a first class three-course dinner and witness professional tango dancers and players performing during a night you will not forget.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- A la carte dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only) for the Tigre Delta Tour
- Professional guide during the Tigre Delta Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach during the Tigre Delta Tour
- Boat ride on Tigre Delta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) for the Dinner and Tango Show
- Tango Show
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Beverages (water, beer, wine)
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Microcentro
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
- Lunch and additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off for the Tigre Delta Tour
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Tigre Delta Tour departure time:
9am or 1:30pm
La Ventana Dinner and Tango Show departure time:
Between 7.30 pm and 8pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangol, Calle Defensa 831 - San Telmo, Buenos Aires 1005 Argentina
You’ll be picked up from your hotel either in the morning or afternoon (as advised upon booking) or, if your hotel is outside the pickup area, meet your guide in central Buenos Aires.
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Board a bus and drive along Costanera Avenue to San Isidro. Once there, see its cathedral and the many mansions inhabited by old aristocratic families before continuing on to Tigre. Here, you will board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through the delta. See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the supermarket boat, water taxi and more. See the homes built on stilts and President Sarmiento’s home/museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Microcentro, Buenos Aires Argentina
At the end of the boat ride, return to port to re-board your coach for the drive back to Buenos Aires, where you tour ends downtown at either 1pm or 6pm (approximately). No drop-off to hotels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
After hotel pickup, head to the neighborhood of San Telmo, considered the birthplace of tango and the oldest barrio in Buenos Aires. You'll arrive at a conventillo, a historic tenement where La Ventana takes place. You'll get there 90 minutes before the show to enjoy a delicious three-course dinner including a variety of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wines. Then, it's time for the show as two tango orchestras and an Argentine folk music group play while talented couples dance on stage with sensuality and breathtaking precision.
Listen to different styles of music played by the bands and sung by the singers. The show ends with a moving tribute to Eva Perón. You'll then be dropped off back at your hotel.
Sample three-course dinner menu (subject to change, choose one option of each course):
-Chef salad of ham, tomato, cheese, carrots and eggs
-Vitello tonnato (cold, sliced veal with tuna salsa and a creamy sauce)
-Beef empanadas served with greens
-Cream of onion soup with croutons
-Grilled veal with potatoes
-Beef sirloin fillets with Spanish potatoes
-Skirt steak with oven-baked potatoes in herbs
-Grilled chicken with green salad
-Grilled hake with mashed potatoes, spinach and capers
-Pork matambrito with carrots, onions and potatoes
-Sorrentinos stuffed with mozzarella and ham
-Flan with dulce de leche and cream
-Dulce de leche crepe
-Ice cream cup with fruit and cream
-Fruit salad bowl
-Pears cooked in malbec wine, served with ice cream
Beverages included: Wine from Bodegas Zuccardi / Water and soft drinks / Coffee or tea
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Tigre Delta Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual for the Tango Show
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the Tigre Delta tour upon booking. Times are 9am and 1:30pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The Tigre Delta Tour does not depart on Sunday afternoon.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.