- 6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will be visiting and tasting three wineries that are off the beaten path.
You will be tasting great and unique wines at very affordable prices.
You'll get to experience young wines and will understand how malbec expresses itself differently depending on where you grow it and how you tend it.
Once you have understood these differences we will cook a traditional asado together at the winery and exactly in the way that we do it there every time we cook one. That is, no gimmicks, no fashion, nothing pretentious but rather an authentic experiency as to how a bbq is cooked and eaten at our place.
There will be plenty of conversation as to how real wine is made. You will drink and learn A LOT!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Full asado including wines from my winery are included plus traditional dessert. Everything very simple and very true to how we eat an asado on a normal basis here at the winery.
- Bottled water
- Cost of tastings at others wineries not included (expect between 300 and 1500 pesos per tasting)
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Familia Cassone
- Entry/Admission - Mendel Wines
Manuel A. Saez 322
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega Familia Cassone, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Exclusive wine tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mendel Wines, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Taste unique wines
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.