- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get to know Aconcagua as you've always dreamed! Take a 1-hour hike in the paths of Aconcagua Park, impressive views of Aconcagua itself, Puente del Inca, the Andes Range and the Potrerillos Dam. Delicious Box lunch is included while surrounded by beautiful mountain landscape .
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complete Box Lunch
- Local guide
- Park Aconcagua Entrance fees
Downtown hotels in Mendoza
Return to your hotel ~6:30pm
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
The experience starts at 8am, with hotel pickup.
Head Southwest through the Road 7, until you get to Potrerillos. Contemplate the wonderful view of the majestic Cordon del Plata Range, the main source of Mendoza’s water, and the picturesque Potrerillos Dam, clear water mirror surrounded by mountains.
Continue along this beautiful road, watching the unforgettable landscape, traveling tunnels and bridges to reach the town of Uspallata. Stop to get a better view of the Valley as a whole.
Once back on the road, start preparing for the highlight of this program: the Aconcagua Provincial Park. Get your permit with the Park Rangers, and start the 1-hour hike, which will allow you to experience the majesty of the highest peak in America, its flora, fauna, and beautiful sky.
After enjoying one of the cleanest airs of the world, drive a few kilometers until you get to Puente del Inca, a must-do stop in our trip, where you'll get to know more about this iconic place, and get the best view of the natural bridge.
Once the day is over, return to the city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Excelente tour,If you come to Mendoza and the weather is good you can't miss it.