- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get to know Aconcagua as you've always dreamed! Take a 1-hour hike in the paths of Aconcagua Park, impressive views of Aconcagua itself, Puente del Inca, the Andes Range and the Potrerillos Dam. Delicious Box lunch is included while surrounded by beautiful mountain landscape .
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complete Box Lunch
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Puente del Inca
- Park Aconcagua Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up for this tour is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area and Chacras de Coria. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.
Returns to original departure point
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
The highlight of this adventure: the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
We will get our permits with the Park Rangers, and start our one-hour hike, which will allow us to experience the surrealistic views of the highest peak in America, its flora, fauna, and beautiful sky.
Not Included the entrance Park ticket (only argentinian pesos).
All passengers must carry a passport
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
We will head Southwest on route 86, crossing the tunnel at Cacheuta village to get to Potrerillos. Here we´ll see the wonderful view of the majestic Cordon del Plata Range, the main source of Mendoza’s water, and the picturesque Potrerillos Dam, a clear water mirror surrounded by mountains.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puente del Inca, Ruta 7, Vacas River, Las Cuevas Argentina
The famous Puente de Inca, a natural stone bridge with hotsprings
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.