- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bringing together gastronomy, dance and music from Argentina in a distinct encounter on mondays, fridays and sundays.
You will savour the most typical dishes and also learn about Argentine customs and gastronomy in the hands of professional guides.
The evening will commence with a delicious "picada criolla" (a variety of cold cut and cheeses) and classic empandas which you will also learn how to make. During the dinner you will experience delicious Argentine steak accompanied by a classic Malbec wine.
You will really enjoy learning about Tango and Folklore: two Argentine passions and be able to watch a show of there dances.
It will be an unforgettable night and journey of the senses in which you will discover the richness of Argentine culture.
- Dinner - The experience includes an entry, then the main course and the dessert. The drinks are included and are for free consumption: water, soft drinks, wines (Malbec and Chardonnay)
- The experience does not include transportation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Travelers will savour the most typical dishes and also learn about Argentine customs and gastronomy in the hands of professional guides. Optional Tango and Folklore classes are available.
Location: Colegiales TCba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Access by staircase.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.