- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Punta Loma is a reserve where we can see hairy sea lions and it is located 17 kilometers at the south of Puerto Madryn. Apart from sea lions, several types of birds, like the Rockers Cormorants, who build their nests in the cliffs over the sea, live there.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Loberia de Punta Loma
- Entry/Admission - Parque Historico Punta Cuevas
- Entry/Admission - Monumento al Indio Tehuelche
Your hotel or port in Puerto Madryn
Please advise preferred departure time in the special requirements.
Returns to original departure point
Begin your day with a pick up from your hotel or cruise ship before leaving the city heading south. Traveling along the coast, you will arrive at Punta Loma, which contains a permanent colony of sea lions and is the first natural reserve in the Province of Chubut. The purpose of its creation was to preserve and protect the only permanent colony of South American sea lions, a mammal species spread all along the Atlantic and Pacific shores in Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia.
Walk along interpretive trails with your expert guide and view the animals from the cliffs. You will stay at Punta Loma for about one hour. Nearing the end of Madryn, you find Punta Cuevas and a monument to the Tehuelche Indian. This historic site offers unique views of the whole city before making your journey back home or to the port.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.