- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
From the Brazilian National Park, 3 kilometers of panoramic view of the falls with 270 waterfalls can be seen!
During this tour we will walk about 1000 meters which takes about 1 hour with a low degree of difficulty.
We'll start at the Das Cataratas Hotel and end at Canyon of the Devil's Throat.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to national park
Traveler pickup is offered
Original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Visiting the main viewpoints and passarels in the Brazilian side.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: The total duration of this tour is estimated at 4 Hours, including round-trip transportation from Hotels in Puerto Iguazú (Argentina) and the time it takes to do customs. The total time spent in the walking trail (the only one available in the Park) is between 1 Hour and 2 Hours, which is the time it normally takes to walk it completely. Therefore, for guests departing from Das Cataratas hotel (inside the park), the total time of the tour will be only 2 Hours approximately.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide hotel in Iguazú
- Please note: US and Canada citizens require Visa to enter Brazil
- Passengers should check that they have all the required documents to enter Brazil, according to their nationalities.
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
We are widely travelled globally and have used Viator many times, including private tours, quite happily. We were stunned at the apparent lack of attention to us and our location/participation/understanding of where to go and what to do by our guide Enrique. Whenever we were in a confusing situation such as in a queue for example,which way to go since we do not understand Spanish or what was or was not included in our tour notwithstanding the written descriptions he was nowhere to be found. In summary it would have been only a little more confusing but a heck of a lot cheaper if we had just hired a taxi and took our chances. Save your money! Do not use this tour.
It was the worst private tour we have ever experienced in all of our travels to more than 44 countries. Unfortunately I am required to rate this as 1 star. If there were a category for negative stars that is how I would rate it.
Our guide and driver picked us up from the Sheraton inside the park on the Argentina side, transported us across the border into Brazil, and facilitated the immigration process. They were flexible in allowing us to take an unplanned helicopter tour of the falls. Our guide provided helpful information and allowed us to spend as much time as we wanted at each of the viewpoints for the falls. After we had lunch, she helped us get postcards and postage. I would highly recommend this private tour.
Our tour guide Gustavo A. picked us up from our hotel. He told us about the things we were looking at and the places we would see. We had been to the Brazilian side and so he changed his plans to meet our needs.