- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
From the Brazilian National Park, 3 kilometers of panoramic view of the falls with 270 waterfalls can be seen!
During this tour we will walk about 1000 meters which takes about 1 hour with a low degree of difficulty.
We'll start at the Das Cataratas Hotel and end at Canyon of the Devil's Throat.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to national park
Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not inform your hotel at least 72 hours before the tour, we will cancel your booking, as this information is vital to arrange pick up.
Pick ups included are from Hotels only. No pick ups from airports.
Original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Visiting the main viewpoints and passarels in the Brazilian side.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: The total duration of this tour is estimated at 4 Hours, including round-trip transportation from Hotels in Puerto Iguazú (Argentina) and the time it takes to do customs. The total time spent in the walking trail (the only one available in the Park) is between 1 Hour and 2 Hours, which is the time it normally takes to walk it completely. Therefore, for guests departing from Das Cataratas hotel (inside the park), the total time of the tour will be only 2 Hours approximately.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide hotel in Iguazú
- Please note: US and Canada citizens require Visa to enter Brazil
- Passengers should check that they have all the required documents to enter Brazil, according to their nationalities.
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- By determination of the Brazilian Authorities, only certain buses of the park are authorized to carry out the tours and walk inside the National Park. For this reason, all passengers on private tours once they enter the park must make the tour on the authorized buses. This does not diminish the quality of the tour, since our private guides accompany the travelers all the time in the bus for the explanations and individual consultations of the same ones. In this way, we do not cause environmental impact with a few vehicles inside the park, we guarantee the quality of the tour and we mainly help to take care of the environment
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.