- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the "Iguazu Falls" which is one of the "World’s Natural Wonders" declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Iguazú Falls feature 270 waterfalls over 3kilometers of tropical jungle that join the Argentinian and Brazilian borders derivates from the Amazon River and starting at a drop of water from the Andes Mountains this is a place to see.
Amongst it´s impressive views the jungle weather and ambient holds many natural beauties to be seen with at the Walking paths, with a chance to do Trekking and lots of walking.
- Private English / Spanish speaking guide
- Pick up & Drop off from your Hotel in Iguazu
- Excursion to visit the Argentinean Side of falls, guided & private
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Jungle
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Meals & drinks
- Great Adventure Excursion (optional to add to this tour)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at any hotel in Puerto Iguazu
Pick up will be from your hotel , and exact time will be informed after tour confirmation.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Jungle, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
we pick up passengers at hotel in iguazu
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Full day Visit to the Falls + Great Adventure Excursion
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meals available to buy at Restaurante inside the park (at passenger own expense)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had an amazing time on this tour. Our tour guide Cecilia was everything we could have asked for in a tour guide! We were traveling with small children (3 and 4yrs old) and an 82 year old, Cecilia was patient and helpful with accommodating our needs. The tour of the falls is absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend.