- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Starting with a pickup in an air-conditioned vehicle from your centrally located El Calafate hotel, this 14-hour full day excursion will give you the chance to experience Torres del Paine National Park, without having to stay there overnight.
Once at the National Park, you will board on a 4 WD vehicle to see all of the park's highlights such as the Salto Grande Waterfall, Cuernos del Paine, Nordenskjold Lake, Sarmiento Lake, just to name a few.
A boxed lunch, bottled water, and drop off back at your El Calafate hotel are all included in the price.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottled water
- Boxed Lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located El Calafate Hotels. If your hotel is not on the list, please, provide it at the time of booking.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel located in the City Centre. Please, provide the hotel name at the time of booking.
Take into account that this is an adventure excursion with the purpose of getting to know the mountainous region of Torres del Paine National Park in one day. We will travel a total of 700 km.. The trip to the park takes 3.5 hours one way and 3.5 hours back plus border customs. The estimated time touring inside the Park is 6 hours.
Stop At: Torres del Paine National Park Chile
- Sarmiento de Gamboa Lake (viewpoint)
- Amarga Lagoon
- Paine River waterfalls
- Panoramic stop with descent of 15 minutes at the Superior Viewpoint of Nordenskjold Lake (Panoramic of the Horns)
- Salto Grande (50 minute walk), if the weather is adequate, we will continue with a 1 hours walk towards Lake Nordenskjold to appreciate the Cuernos del Paine.
- Pehoé Lake, panoramic view of the horns
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must provide the following information at the time of the booking, otherwise, the booking won't be confirmed: Full name, passport number, nationality, date of birth.
- Border crossing times may vary depending on current traffic. Each passenger is responsible for carrying the documentation required for crossing the border
- Entrance fee to the park must be paid in Chilean Pesos or US Dollars. Please, take the cash with you.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is forbidden to enter Chile with vegetables or animal products
- The lunch will be outdoors. It case of bad weather, lunch will be inside the vehicle.
- It is highly recommended that passengers have the appropriate clothing for outdoor activities: waterproof jacket, fleece, trekking shoes, cap, sunglasses, small backpack.
- In the event of extreme weather that does not allow passengers to get out of the vehicle, the guide may make changes to the itinerary
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.